Hi all, I've combined two of my favorite foods - Bacon & Chicken along with a little cream cheese. Mmmm This is a perfect meal to have on rest days when following the Primal Six Pack program with it's low carb and high protein content. However you can always cook up a few Sweet Potato Fries, or boil up some brown rice and boom you've got yourself a fantastic post workout meal.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
- 2 x Chicken breasts
- 8 x Strips streaky bacon
- Low fat chive and onion cream cheese
- Chilli powder
- Crushed garlic
- Olive oil
- Seasoning (Salt and pepper)
- Preheat oven on fan cook to 200°C (392°F).
- Cut the rind off the bacon strips and set aside.
- Flatten out each chicken breast using a cooking mallet. (See picture below)
- Cut the two flattened breasts in half creating 4 pieces.
- Oil the chicken, season with salt, pepper, chilli, garlic and oregano.
- Spread 2 tsp of cream cheese over each chicken piece (See picture below)
- Lay the bacon out (2 strips per chicken piece) and wrap up the chicken inside it, use tooth picks to secure the bacon in place.
- Place on a baking tray with wax paper and place in the oven for 35 minutes, turn occasionally to ensure each side is brown.